How to Cancel Hulu Plus Subscription
If you have registered with Hulu, it's easy to cancel your subscription.
However, it tends to take more time for other third-party services to cancel a subscription.
But don't panic!
We're going to look at every form.
Cancel on Hulu
Open the Hulu Web page : Open hulu.com on the web browser of your PC or smartphone. If necessary, sign in to your account; otherwise you will go directly to the homepage.
- Open your profile page :At the top right corner of the page should be your name. Click it.
- Open your account page: Select account from the list of options.
- Cancel your account and press Cancel down to the bottom of the list.
- Confirm the cancelation: You'll see a couple of pop-ups trying to persuade you to keep your subscription, hit the cancel button.
Confirm that you choose to cancel your subscription on the last page.
Cancel on Roku
- Open the Hulu account page Open the Hulu account page, scroll down and find your subscription.
- Cancel your subscription to Hulu Hit the cancel button, and Hulu plus will no longer be charged to your Roku account.
Cancel on iTunes
- Start the Open iTunes iTunes app on your iOS or mac.
- Tap the account menu option to open your account tab. Tap the view of my account on the next page.
- Use your Apple ID and password to sign in to your account and open the Settings page.
- Find settings on the next tab.
- Select the subscription tab The subscription tab will be shown. Click next to it to manage the option.
- Edit your current subscriptions Click on the edit button next to Hulu in the list of active subscriptions.
- Cancel the subscription to Hulu Tap the option to cancel the subscription. Confirm the withdrawal.
Cancel through phone or cable provider
Cancel on Amazon
- Open the Amazon subscription page On your mobile phone or PC, open the Amazon subscription interface. Sign in if necessary to your Amazon account.
- Click actions on the right side of the page.
- 2.Switch off Hulu auto-renewal Scroll to Hulu from the list of options and click on auto-renewal to switch off.
- Confirm the change Confirm your Hulu auto-renew disabling decision.
Cancel on a gaming console
- Xbox one
- Open the subscriptions page
- Navigate to settings » account management » subscriptions.
- Select Hulu
- From the list of options, click on Hulu.
- Cancel the Hulu plan
- Cancel the subscription on the following page.
- confirm the cancellation
- Confirm your choice.
- Playstation 4
- Open the account information page
- Navigate to settings » account management » account information.
- Select Playstation subscriptions
- From the list of options, click on Playstation subscriptions.
- Turn off Hulu auto-renewal
- On the following page, click on Hulu and turn off auto-renewal.
Suspend Hulu Subscription Follow the instructions below if you want to cancel your subscription.
- Sign in to Open Hulu and sign in to your account.
- Stop or cancel your subscription Click Stop or cancel your subscription to Hulu.
- Tap Suscribe, then specify how long you want your account to be suspended.
- Confirm the cancellation Confirm your decision and press the button for submission.
- How to Delete Your Hulu Account Follow the step-by-step procedure below if you want to delete your free trial account.
- Open your phone or PC with the Hulu app or Open Hulu website and sign in to your account.
- Delete your personal data Click the option to delete your personal data.
- Use the password of your Hulu account to use your file.
- Confirm the deletion of the account Confirm the option of deleting the account.
- There are several streaming platforms, and if Hulu doesn't meet your requirements once, then it's time to make a switch.
- If you have any questions or comments about this tutorial, please leave a comment below and we'll get back to you.
For refrence click here